Coaching in the Classroom: a proven strategy for successful outcomes for students and schools
Students cannot learn if their mind is on basic needs like food, clothing, housing, and acceptance. When student’s focus is on their daily needs and if they are going to be met, then they are not focusing on their studies. Student’s thoughts become feelings, which become behaviors, which create actions. Those actions create results.
Then student’s thoughts create education’s results.
What if you could create an environment for your students in the classroom like an environment is for an athlete in the locker room? If motivation can work on athletes, and visioning can make champions, we create an environment that fosters growth of students in the classroom. Coaching in the Classroom is a method that will create just such an environment. Watch your students respond with enthusiasm when they meet their goal that they set, work harder when they have been legitimized with their abilities, and honored for their efforts. The coaching relationship seeks to do a variety of things:
The goals of Coaching in the Classroom are:
- Improve self-esteem of students.
- Improve behavior of students in the community.
- Improve relationships between students, staff, and faculty in school.
- Improve relationships between the school and the community.
- Improve relationships between the school and the business community.
- Improve standardized test scores and other examinations.
- Instill entrepreneurial spirit and skills; help students see the possibility of being local business owners and leaders within their community.
If you would like to know more about Coaching in the Classroom for your students, contact us! Coaching in the Classroom is real education reform.